Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wedding Seating Plan Examples

BEDS STRONG OPENING

Loving you is easy, when you turn on tiptoes in the shower down the hall, love is simple, when you sleep without blankets and I pretend to sleep, love is. .. Who will be next?

- Good afternoon, ma'am, has a second, please.
- I was reading, what do you want?
- see, you have telephone contract.
- Ah. I understand.
- Excuse me?
- Look, kid, you see this number on my door? What does it say? 7, right? Well, look, grab you and all your business partners failed fucking shit and the bitch apuntároslo agenda and that there's no call ever, but never in your fucking life llaméis here because the next time a nerd like you call my bell if only to say that the farm is on fire and I'm the only one left to rescue, even then, the next to return to play I'll paste this host just open the door will be hanging around until Christmas. Did you clear? For pulling, to take the ass, champ.

Loving you is easy, when you say my name, you smile, I yours, you mine, love is simple, because I do not remember my life until I met you, because love is. Mecagonlaputamadredetodoslosquetocanaltimbre!

- do you want!
- Good afternoon, ma'am. Sorry to bother you, could you tell me which company you have contracted gas.
- With your shit, kid!

one day I showed up, you came to my soul like a spoonful of warm skin, you'll stay in my lap like a storm of kisses, which appears as a ghost in the mirror naked, shame as a rapist in the confessional of my pe ... But it is not going to leave me alone!

- And what do you sell!
- Hello, I am Ulysses. And I've traveled the world looking for you.
- Ah, yes. And what do you sell?
- My soul for having seen.
- Stop your nonsense and tell me what you want.
- Verte sleep in my arms, knowing you'll always be good knowing that nothing bad will happen if you're by my side.
- What's this all about?
- Will you, only you, I just want to cross your door and protect the world.

Half an hour later at the farm gate, others are waiting, finally hits the streets, welcomed his face says it all, but he likes to explain:

- I told you so, guys, Ulysses, home insurance, never gives up. Now, pay unto the stake.

Text: Álvaro García.
Illustration: Alberto Montt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment