Sunday, March 6, 2011

O Rybaku I Złotej Rybce Bajka




When you hear that Johnny Depp will star in an animated film directed by Gore Verbinski and written by John Logan, you can not expect more good things. But not everything is good about rank. It is a film that has a story that could be excellent, however it is not fully exploited and rather tries to cover too much and feel that certain points come and go, come and go.

The script is very good jokes I smart, but sins late in the film slow and tedious. And there's never a moment in the movie where you take a good laugh. While I repeat that the script is very intelligent and words are very well used, and the jokes are very clever (perhaps too), Logan is expected more, much more. I think the direction is not very helpful, always is very careful and simple. It is even footage of emotion, the camera is off pace of the film.

I have not much to say about this movie, is the first disappointment of a # o. Yet there is something I have to applaud and for this I must stand up and that is the music, which is what keeps you awake and active. Without doubt the best film (and the three or four owls, and I forget.)

Best: Music
Worst: The Script
Note: 4 / 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment