Monday, February 7, 2011

Pinnacle Pctv 150e Windows 7 Driver

TQMC? 30

often we tend to mistake thinking that God just looks at us, bored with our boredom, to be entertained by our dreams ... That may be true, but it happens to everyone, so we were wrong.

In a children's home, a fifteen year-old named Vera is making stupid, jumping from his balcony downstairs to sneak into the cuarto cerrado de su compañero Pablo.

A unas doce calles de allí, una chica gordita llamada Lucía está equivocándose tanto que puede que no lo cuente esa noche.

Entre ambos lugares, en la piscina cubierta del municipio, dos adolescentes de quince años, se encuentran al salir de los vestuarios y se echan a reír al verse lo ridículos que están ambos con sus bañadores ajustados.

Cuando Vera era tan pequeña como para no acordarse, sus padres se separaron, sin embargo, su madre renunció custody, even the shared, to go live in Andorra with the director of a hotel, Vera barely seen again. All his childhood was spent with his father, and he, a man dedicated to his work as an architect, left virtually to talk to his daughter, blaming it on the inside of him who was separated from the love of his life.

Vera has always sought parental affection is a picture almost clinical psychology, which should add many gory details that would become a mental case too bulky and cruel for a lovely girl of fifteen.

Lucia remembers not never liked his whole life has been fat and hates with all his soul find a mirror, in fact, comb, and combs, while still the bathroom fog prevents him be reflected clearly. Not that overeat Lucia is simply that he has had to be fat, as he plays the lottery. When school started that year, also decided to start a diet, and spent nearly three months eating turkey breast and vomiting, remained in the bone, had to enter, but even so it was like in the mirror; and see that what happened that year Large front room.

the second year in high school was different, Marta and her were more united than ever and perhaps for himself as a secret, came to believe that Marta never betray her because she was unhappy because of his illness and he was going to die, but the fact is that it was the desire to do anything and, if it had passed last year by the problems he had, that course and not take into account anything and he had to repeat and see how Martin was leaving.

There is a moment in life Lucia in which it decided to ignore anyone, he thought he was sick of everything, that would not listen, would not obey, he wanted nothing more than sitting on a bench smoking one after another all the joints in the world. It is here in this moment, surrounded by people she barely knows, sharing nothing with faces and voices that did not exist and which have in common only that feeling of drunkenness illegal.

Paul already gotten into the water in the pool for young children, surrounded by parents and baby diapers and sleeves. Marta does not dare to go down the ladder, one of the monitors is encouraging the stride. Finally, Marta down the steps and just jumping into the water between the slender arms of Paul, the subject.

- Do not let go, please do not let go.

- I will not drop.

- Sure?

- Sure, now, quit strangling and do what we said the monitor, stretch the body and begins to move his legs.

- I can not, I have fear, if I loose, I sink.

- Marta.

- What?

- Some babies swimming here. Not anything can happen.

- Sure?

- Security, trust me.


Meanwhile, in the Resi:

- Nacho, "I can talk to you a moment?

- Yes, of course, Vera. What is it?

- I have stolen the Iphone.

- do you know if you've been here?

- Yes, when I entered it because I've been hearing wearing helmets. And now, when I dropped in to hang clothes, no longer.

- Are you sure, Vera?

- Yes

- Okay, you tried to call you.

- No, how am I going to call me!

- Wait, surely, if you have stolen, they will have off. But if you've just lost sound and can be found. Tell me your number ... Let's see? Yes, it is tone. Come up with me to see if I could find.

Meanwhile, on a park bench under a street light on, a group of boys and girls smoking dope in front of a couple of scooters:

- Hey you! What are you doing? Hey, look, the fat has given him something!

- Damn, I is smashing the leg.

- Wait, wait! Do not see that this is going to fall.

- But what will you do, leave it there, put it straight at least, if you can choke Vonita?

- Oh no, aunt, if you have given a yellow, that's it, when you pass it to clear and go home and self.

- Hell, but we will not stop here.

- Yes, what you want, I upload it to me on the bike? Haha.

- JAJAJA!

- What an asshole you are? At least pick up and call their parents at least, his mother is a nursery that was wearing me as a child.

- Host you, look at mobility leads.

- Josete, fuck, man, not over ...

- But what if I'm going to save, if we leave here sure someone goes and steals it. No? Well, I keep it and I'll give it.

- JAJAJA!

- What asshole you are? But do not you see that is wrong? Damn, "catch" the bike and "near" the ambulance to come and tell someone?

- I pass, I have to always be me who goes everywhere by bike, you are given, and it will happen, you see that you are walking.

- What sucks you give? But if it has been over which you have caught the chocolate because you you were peeled.

- Host, it's true. You, look at him and you take it not being stolen too.

- Host, a hundred euros, man. What I say. Host how cute.

- But how can you give so disgusted!

- Look, aunt give you, I have one hundred dollars and a mobile Aunt this morning happened to him and buy another phone and another hundred euros, and neither will remember, and that neither you nor I have to hear me Rayes. I am leaving. If you want you stay with it until it happens, we're going.

- You too are you going?

- Hell, I do not know anything, I'll pass. Warns you if you want an ambulance.

- Yes, tell them that there is fat in a bank that has given him a yuyu of joints.

- JAJAJA!

While in the pool:

- Marta, Marta. Lift up your ass. You give your feet but up the ass.

- I can not.

- Well takes over the head. See how he does that child.

- Go to hell.

- Mira, head out, give your feet.

- Do not let go.

- Never loose, so head out. Think that all these babies are pissing in the pool all afternoon, if you drink the water ...

- Oh, do not be dirty, and not still make me laugh and you'll drown me to call an ambulance.

Meanwhile, internal:

- Vera, we have looked at the whole plant. I'm going to run out of battery and I can assure you that your mobile is not here, and if it is because you had it in silent mode and can not remember.

- Not that I do remember that I have it on high with a song by Mika. What if we tested on the ground below?

- In the boys' want to try? Why qué? ¿Piensas que alguno te lo ha podido coger?

- No sé, pero si no está aquí...

- Está bien, pero en cuanto se me acabe la batería ya está, si quieres, mañana te acompaño a llamar a la policía porque a lo mejor los que te lo han cogido llevan toda la tarde riéndose de nosotros viendo las llamadas.

- Pero vamos a probar.

- Que sí... venga, sube, pincha tú al uno y yo sigo llamando.

- I hear it! Is ringing!

- Are you serious, Vera?

- Yes, it sounds out there! Over here! Here behind this door! Breakthrough!

- Vera, this is the room of Paul.

- Seriously!

- Vera, are you saying that Paul, your friend Paul has stolen your mobile?

- But if you're playing, I do not want to tell you!

- Nothing, but I want to tell me you know that stealing from a children's home is a serious offense, expulsion, depending on the case, hearing and detention in a secure juvenile facility. You know that, right?

Vera stays silent for a moment as Paul asks Marta in the water if you know you love her and Lucy in a bank is starting to stop breathing en una fría noche de octubre en la que Dios parece que ha dejado de mirarnos.

- Sí, lo sé.

0 comments:

Post a Comment