Thursday, February 17, 2011

What Is Best For Nail Growth

TQMC? 35

usual So unfortunately, when something can go wrong will surely go wrong.

Castilian professor thinks that damn law while supporting Murphy, sitting in the office of director, the interrogation to which they are submitting it and the inspector of education, older man who was called from the child's residence, when Vera told the educators that had he been playing the role of a prostitute in high school ...

- Le I repeat, why you chose this girl to represent the role of ... Celestina ... era?

- No, sir inspector should point out the director of Elicia, one of the prostitutes work.

- Well, that, of Elicia, why the hell did you choose that girl for the role?

- I've already said, try to defend the Castilian-teacher, I did not choose any of the characters. La Celestina is a classic of literature and is in the curriculum of the ESO 3 ยบ, what is wrong that the students represent?

- I'm not asking that, that I know. What I am asking is why this girl, Vera, says that you chose to represent a prostitute and that he escaped a smile when he saw that she knew nothing of the character?

- There is a prostitute because the Tragicomedy of Calisto and Melibea was subtitled and Celestina old whore, whores appear in it, can not blame me for what he wrote Fernando de Rojas in 1599!

- Please lower your voice and stop avoiding the question.

- you are smiling!

- Yes! I mean, no! I mean, I smiled to see another of my students if he knew who was Elicia and smiled her, I smiled to see that the student he had smiled.

Now is when no one smiles in the office of director.

- Are you aware of what you just said?

- Sure, I do not know What they want to be aware?

- Director, could you locate that student who says he smiled?

- Marta? Well ... precisely, Marta today ... not

- has not come to class?

- No, it has come early, the class of this man, but then we have been looking and has not appeared, she and her boyfriend, Paul.

Meanwhile, at the same time, Martha and Paul ended up in the security room of the Mall. And although they do not know that that if something can go wrong ... they do not have much hope of surviving the chubby security guard and the clerk malaleche.

- I ask again for the last time Where are all the clothes they had this plastic bag theft?

Marta and Paul, who cries, I slide like a tsunami of butterflies, as they are together, sit-on white table, holding hands so tightly as they have always wanted to be, not hear, not see, only feel the beating of another that become one.

So while the security guard yells, both are absent, recalling the time of that first class of the morning that Vera did not come (he was committed to immediately make a complaint against Professor of Castilian), which have been able to sit together again, as always, with the ease of someone who knows the other's wishes because they are the same, and also have been talking, telling, touching, because the teacher does not coming.

- I have a problem, Marta. I need your help.

- What?

- I lost my ID but I know where he is.

- I do not understand.

Paul then explained to Marta how Vera had been manipulating these days to obey him (it is true that Paul has avoided some of the details and kisses) to hide from the DNI point in the bag Burglar Bershka with the clothes she had stolen.
Obviously, Paul expected that he asked him the kind of bag, tent, the number of bus to get there ...

- And you you got to the dressing with it?

- Yes

- What I want to brew it for that too I had to oblige?

- No.

- Do not be had to compel or that I did not try to brew.

- No, I was wrong.

- OK, so now you think you for telling me that you were wrong and put that face that everything is?

- No, not at all.

-! Top give me no reason as to fools!

- You two callaos.-The teacher on duty.

- What store was it?

- Bershka in the Mall.

- Okay, I'm going to take the medication to the bathroom. You tell him I'm taking too long and if you go looking to see if something has happened to me. I wait outside on the side of the fence broken, right?

An hour later they were in the Bershka with the problem that Paul did not understand a lot of bags and there are hardly any people buying at that time so early in the morning. In the end, after five times in and out without being given any qualms, Marta returns to ask for her bag and this time it seems to have successful weight fairly and openly to open it, it displayed the damn Burglar DNI broken and the blessed Paul. But behind it is the clerk, who had been watching all the time. In fact, nothing more than Paul gets up from the bench in front of the store, discovers that he too is behind the security guard.

Now both are enduring threats, Martin insists he knows nothing of the stolen clothing, when she had just put the ID card of Paul for a joke.

Paul looks surprised, you'd never guess the coldness of her in those moments when those who saw her would think walking is so fragile that the air is going to carry like a plastic bag. However, it is his word against hers, she had not really won anything, not even the bag, she just had open ... I cry again. Will call the local police. I cry again. They are squeezing their hands, happy under the table. I cry again.

Castilian And the professor returns to answer that if you are suspended from employment records and for attempting to represent the class Celestina in Castilian is like record music teacher for whistling.

Perhaps at the same time, all three are thinking that if something bad might happen, probably happen, or perhaps none of the three has yet realized that their destinies have been joined by a beautiful girl named Vera at the same time sitting in a police station. Perhaps they have not yet understood ...

continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment