Wednesday, January 26, 2011

24 Volt Pic Battery Charger Schematic

TQMC? 22

Paul and Martha are at her house, locked in their room as they have to do a job on the character of the nun in The Book of Good Love.

Marta, however, his head still full trasquilones brown houses the Machiavellian idea of \u200b\u200bseducing Paul that afternoon when just six o'clock and they are knee to knee looking at wikipedia on your computer .

She believes the time has come, has his doubts, like everyone else, but I check value and one of those unfunny jokes that Paul makes about the Archpriest of Hita, it is dropped on his shoulder with the clear intention not to move from there until they kissed.

However, Paul still thinks that reading will find even more about any of the information to invent a new nonsense.

Marta thinks he has to take action, think about removing the jersey and that is too hot, but then realizes that this bullshit would be more than that of seduction, word not very clear. But he finds a middle ground.

- Wait, I'm going to put his pajamas.

Paul did not really understand why someone would have to put your pajamas if it is day and must accompany the door

- But you do not look, do not twist, eh.

course, as Paul begins to look in the reflection of the screen, how Marta underwear stays behind him, something is triggered in your brain that tells you that this situation has dreamed above a few times with indecent results. In fact, just check it and turn value when sounds below the door opening and Marta again with a street wear quickly which could be measured in flashes.

is the mother of Martha, has been something in the hospital and she was able to go that afternoon. He's glad to finally know Paul is angry to see her daughter's room so messy, I will be down reports that lay on the sofa, that if you want something to help themselves. Which clearly means that not even think about doing anything wrong because will be watching, it seems you have smelled the hormones.

again sitting at the computer after seeing her make that kind of striptease to wear a pink pajamas, Paul can not think of anything else and Marta notices.

- Marta.

- Yeah?

- If I had turned when you were undressing, "you would have been angry?

Both continue talking while making search and read on your computer.

- If I had mad? We are a couple, right?

- I mean, that I can see you naked and anytime.

- I was not naked, left, was in panties and bra.

- But I can?

- Man, if my mother is not sleeping on the couch down and you're going to take pictures ... Anyway, you know what I've seen her naked at all.

- Yes

- Y. ..

- Y. .. What?

- Well, that, that what you think.

- Well ... tell you the truth, I remember everything that I touched you while you wore to the shower and every part that you saw while you shower.

Both are doing as they read the Wikipedia.

- Well ... if you had been around before ... I maybe you should let me remove your underwear.

- Does the top or bottom?

- Well, first up y. .. then the bottom.

both, with great effort, still staring at the computer screen as if they spoke of the Archpriest of Hita.

- And then?

- Next time, do as I'd left naked in that bed?

- Yes

- Well, I would have asked softly kissed me on the mouth, which you undress slowly, slowly you to lie on top of me.

- Nude?

- Yes

- If your mother had not come?

- Yes

- Does the same underwear you're wearing now?

- Yes, that, look.

Paul finally eyes off the computer and looks as if Martha were to hand over his eyes or eat with her hands.

- But now we can not do anything, right?

- not because it's my mother and has to be the open door.

- But I can repeat again ...

- What? Did you have let me take my clothes off, you lie on top Me and you made me love very slowly?

- Yes

- Y. .. what you gonna do about it?

- Well ... truth, the only thing I can think of now is to think that now really understand the Archpriest of Hita y. .. then ... wait for the return of Castilian to send a new job soon and, if possible, not your mother that day comes. If that happens ...

- Yes

- No!

- What?

- No, do not touch me. Better not touch me. I'm going. I'm going to waste now. No. Do not get up. Believe me. I'm better and I just ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment