Saturday, January 29, 2011

Songs To Run Out To For Basketball 2010

TQMC? 25

Lucy is the best friend of Martha, for the rest of the institute is "fat", but Marta is virtually their only friend . Lucia's mother is the director of the daycare took Marta, known since then and had always been together until this year that Lucia was at 2 and Marta went. But that plump girl with bangs and the store is small compared to the pictures hanging on Tuenti Lucia, for now always wears her golden earrings, their lips pierced, their colored shirts, pants torn and despite being tiny, not ever put heels.

In theory, Lucia has to clean the nursery in the afternoon when it canceled all last year despite the fact that Marta helped her all he could, at the urgent question of all, Lucia always answers the same:

- Well I'll be silly, I do want to do!

now back together in the nursery closed, Lucy heard the ridiculous week of school and went to take Marta from the bed, now both have left their brooms and speak more quiet sitting mats in the nursery class.

- Spend it, man, forget it.

- I know.

- And do not know who sends you messages?

- No.

- What are you doing?

- Nothing, already weary.

- Have you cast your mother very angry at the phone?

- No, no way, she says she has left me impossible, to do what you want.

- Ya ...

- You know I've lost two kilos in a week?

- Ah, yes. How?

- No breakfast, I tell my mother that I have milk for breakfast and throw the stack.

- Tia, see if you are staying anorexic now.

- Yes, this ass I'm going to be anorexic ...

- Have not you rolling again in Tete?

- No, no way, I smell bad for all the guys.

- How do you smell bad?

- Yes, Auntie, do you remember when we went to high school Tuesday afternoon and if we were going to eat Chinese food came back stinking? Well to me it's about fat. I stink all day. If someone approaches me, I immediately smell, and how much I'll always wash remain loose. The guys do not want anything with me, but like me, but they are embarrassed that their friends know that was bundled with the fat.

- Is that what you said Tete?

- No, but I know it. Come on, let the court make me a spliff.

In the courtyard of the nursery, surrounded by plastic tricycles and balls of color, under a tree that they themselves have been growing and playing circle surrounded by potatoes, and Marta Lucia now smoke a joint with laughter as children.

- And do you remember when Pablito shit and did not want us to approach and ran and he went shit on your pants? LOL!

- Yes, and from time to Lauri we put the glue on the panties and told him he was going to hit the ass and she began to mourn that your mother had to come and We never said we were to stick your ass to anyone and you told him it was because as I had a slice? LOL!

- Damn, what good thing happened to me a child? Even at school I enjoyed it. The shit was the institution. As I started liking all the guys for me was all to hell.

- Why it does not want to study?

- No, I do not study because it disgusts me to go to class, I get out, turned sixteen and come here to work with my mother, even cleaning, but is not every day knowing that ... Do you know that one day Mark, who was to us first, that one day he came and did not know what my name was I?

- Because you have forgotten.

- Oh no, aunt! Because they have spent his life's calling Gorda and nobody knows my name there. So I want to go.

- I do not know will give me grief.

- not you think, you have always been the list, I took a second for you, but I'm only shorter than the sleeves of a vest. You really are ready, man.

- From what I'm going to be worth ...

- Have you thought about what I said?

- What, what after autotransplantation in the U.S.? Step, an operation well worth an egg and then you have to accept, you have to pass some tests, you have to go there for months ... and certainly not you think you have much chance of surviving. I'd rather stand here as long as is.

- Well, I think, at least make the analysis ...

- Step, if Paul one day he came with papers that Internet was believed to have discovered you go to know.

- What do you tell him?

- If I tell you I meas.

- Dime.

- I went downstairs, where you put the Site and these, and their noses to the toilet I went to the Site and gave a peak.

- Tia, you're crazy. What did he did?

- Bah, got in plan jealous and I told him to leave me alone with nonsense cure cancer. He was a fool.

- Be given.

- What will you do now?

- No, it happened. I would like ... I wish I could talk ... but not step, I do not know anything about him.

- What a dick want you to do something?

- Who, Vera? No, you can keep it.

- Well I would not do, aunt.

- would not you do what.

- I would not let me remove an aunt and easy. It was your kid, you liked a lot. I would do something.

- not worth it, what do we do?

- aunt Well, look, let me mobile.

- Why ... ten.

- Wait.

- What do you do, Aunt?

- Well, I do a loss.

- Tia, no! What have you done!

- Jaja. Look what it took to answer.

- Really? Let's see? Lucia, give me the phone, man.

- Wait, wait to send him a message.

- No, Auntie, give me, honest!

- Wait, wait! Have you received a message?

- will be anonymous.

- Wait and see, "MNOS T D ECHO."

and internal, Vera smiles and leaves the phone Paul on his desk while he is put under the bed looking for a box of photos of when I was little to show to her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment