Sunday, January 30, 2011

Community Service Sample Letter

TQMC? 26

The hope is a lie that we repeat to sleep, we dream to wake up.

Marta, tonight, will have looked at your cell phone about two hundred thirty-four times telling the two that fell from his bed, but nothing, Paul has returned to show signs of life and she does not dare to return to make a loss, much less send a message. Complies with no sleep thinking that this will be enough for everything to settle.

Between turn and turn in bed, also thinks of her friend Lucia, which has changed, that she was surprised when he saw a joint bundling their noses, before it was so liked a lot of music and spent the day making up dances that only Martha has ever seen. Concerned that becomes a Porrera.

But mostly think of Paul in missed opportunities to have him on their side. In what will be going through his head, despite being with Vera, having sent that message ... I miss you and I love you, do not know how.

are other seven o'clock in the life of Marta, October is already advanced and it is still dark but the alarm means the opposite; Marta looks out the window and can see off the lamp in which he the expected. Like a fool, stands on tiptoes to see if he will be down there where she threw a vase at his head. Shower with hot water and cold for so early and think you would do anything because he was sitting there watching.

His mother brought him an iPod last night, Martha asks for little, even that strange whim, but has been encouraged and filled with music and decided that from now on will always be with the headphones on to forget around the world and only think of Paul.

Song of crazy sounds while turning the corner and you can see the institute, people seemed more distant, as seen in a movie when she walks and echoes in his ears the music.

Kesha sounds while passing through the gates of the school and avoid the elbows, backpacks, looks bowing her head and seeing the shoes, one unbound, of course.

sounds of Lady Gaga Pocker Face when it finally comes to class and his eyes met those of Paul sitting in his back row next to Vera, the teacher of Castilian, almost always plays first thing he tells you with a gesture to remove them. How elegant is this man, with his jacket and ironed shirts as well!

- As I said, today we will analyze our first sonnet in particular copy as I write on the blackboard, one of the most famous of Garcilaso de la Vega, copy, please:

- Well, who can tell me what these first two verses?

 
 
While rose and lily
shows the color in your act
  - Marta?  
  
  - that while you're young, while you have the pink and white skin.  
  
  - All right, Martha, "and the next two?  
 
  
 
and your look hot, honest,
turns the heart to restrain;
 
  - that while you're young and you can love someone with a glance.  
  
  - Okay, okay, Marta. Does anyone else know what the following quatrain mean?  
 
  
 
and while the hair, which
vein of gold was chosen, with Swift Flight,
by the beautiful white neck erect,
the wind stirs, spreads and disorder:
- What do while you're rich gold will be like the wind?

- No, Patricia, it MEANS that, but it is curious to think about it. Mars?

- You like your skin or your eyes, while your hair is blond like gold and make you beautiful.

- what else, Martin says in this trio?




 
of your happy Gather
spring the sweet fruit, before time
angry
cover the beautiful snow summit,

- Well, talk to young girls that are so beautiful and tells them to enjoy their youth before they become over time the old and fill with gray heads.

- All right, Martha? You knew this sonnet, I see.

- Yes, I read as a child.

- Well, well, does anyone else know? Nobody? Well. And can anyone tell me without looking at the book develops what Garcilaso literary topic in this sonnet?

- Marta?

- The Virgo Colligan roses.

- Great Marta. What does it mean?

- that mean that girls Young people need to enjoy your youth.

- Good, very good, y. .. "The last three lines?, Marta.




 
rose wither wind chill.
relocate All slight age
do not move into their custom.
- are the final means that, according to the poet, no matter how beautiful you are young, the Eventually, old age will not have mercy on you, they treat us all equally and make us old and ugly, no matter how beautiful you now believe.

- Perfect, Marta, should give you kind of Petrarchan lyric, really. And the rest, you could learn ... In fact, what the heck. We are going to learn a sonnet for tomorrow, that is, I do not care. But all will go out this morning to recite a sonnet or of Garcilaso, and Quevedo and Gongora or whoever, but we come here tomorrow without the sonnet learned to prepare. Yes, Marta?

- I am I can not come, I have to go to hospital.

- Oh, man. So annoying. "Y. .. I think, because we have given a lecture, now you do not know any of these poems, and you show ...?

- Who, me? No, no.

- Okay, okay, I said nothing.

- No! Yes I want.

- Oh, really? And what are you going to recite.

- But I have to leave?

- Yes, of course. What are you going to recite?

- Constant love beyond death.

- Oyster ... go, go.

Obviously, Martha stared at Paul without fear that everyone will notice, I know, while your lips are reciting a words that not even Paul understood in all its great significance:














Constant love
beyond death


could close my eyes the shadow
season I'll take the white day,
and my soul can unleash this time
its longing sighs;
but not in Esoteric part, on the bank, will
memory, where it burned:
my flame can swim cold water, and waste
severe a law.
Soul
a god confined, veins
blazing fire have given
marrow to gloriously burned:
your body will not care;
be ashes, but shall have effect;
dust will be, but dust in love



 
   Translation:  Death can close my eyes and take my soul from my body, but still, my soul, that God who is Love has locked during this time, do not forget, my body, which burned love for you, go away, but not my love, my body will die, will become ashes, ashes, finally, I will become dust, but even being just dust, I will love you.  
  
  When Martha finished, his eyes glazed with tears I looked at Paul, the whole class did something strange: to understand, perhaps for the first time identified Martha and also let her eyes flooded with tears.  
  
    continued ...    
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment