Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How Can I Tell If My Table Is Wood Or Veneer

TQMC? 21

is Monday, just after eight o'clock, the teacher spends in the windows list while the rain is precipitated on the school playground, the Trees and crystals as a warning that the cold will come, that today there will be no recess, it will be a boring day.

In the back row, Paul is sitting between Martha and Vera, and everyone seems to have returned to normal.

Nothing happens.

Castilian professor insists that opening the books by the page thirty-three to begin reading a passage from the Book of Good Love, obey students while watching the rain fall and the monotonous sound of the passing pages.

The notes, look at the bottom row with curiosity as they are read in turn and not feel like how the Archpriest is advised by the Trotaconventos to fall in love with a nun is wondering if their students understand what they read, if not even be interested if I could just get into their heads and know what they are thinking that the rain is better than Via farthing.

If I sleep with him and will be more difficult to go away, no But sleeping with him not to lie with another also makes me angry because it seems that she is telling me what I have to do with my boyfriend. Have I ever called boyfriend? I think it's the first time I think of him as a boyfriend. I do not like, prefer another. The truth is that we have not said anything, that is, everything is superclaro, he told me he loves me, we have rolled, but nobody has said that we are engaged, it seems that as I said I was pregnant and we've been married all school and I had not thought ...

I are looking at all, until the teacher looked at me before when I sitting, I have to buy clothes, this afternoon I'll tell the teacher if I can go to the mall to buy clothes, are now going to take more high boots, but I have to ask for cash if my father and then entered bring the ticket, and buy everything I need I will give the money, I do not, in fitting alarms and remove some already and more than dime, pay the most expensive and most dime I remove alarms . I should not have told nothing to Paul. Look at that, but what can believe that I am not seeing, and that, and look, that too I just looked. The only thing I see is Paul. Is rare. He just stares out the window and appears to be ... sure you are thinking about Martha.

And if I sleep with him tonight ... but if I have no idea how to do anything like that, if the first kiss he gave it to me if ... Well, I do not think he knows a lot. In addition, the group of Patri and Virginia say they have done all. Lucia did not, but Lucia is because it has never left with a guy. What if Paul is laughing at me? What if I return to take pictures y. ..? What if I tell Paul that I want to do? No, you have to be more romantic, can not be well, that's how he did say Virginia, I well I do not want, I want everything to go well, and spontaneous. I have to invite him to my house tonight. I invite you this afternoon on the pretext of studying and there already seduced and do.
seduce him, how strange that sounds.

But why can not stop looking at me like that? Fuck. Like everyday. All the guys looking at me. Fuck. The only, this, that does not stop the rain looking out the window. Must be why I do not know what it is but has to be it. Also, if it rains today we will not be let out of the residence where I go it rains today to her room.

And that drop down if there are conflicts with that drop, and if they go down and collide with the other and become fat and lower drop fast. Another, that, if it falls a little, eat to drop this, join the two, they become fat and lower drop fast. Hala, that if you are overweight, it has now fallen, the lower one. And what will happen to the drops that fall are not other drops because drops that a drop of up and running and fall together, these drops did not know they were going to be a drop off, then the drops are there in the glass, as if waiting without knowing when, as in any time, they fall over and then another drop and is a drop fat but yes, random, can not know what will happen to them immediately followed ...

- PAUL!

- Ah, what? Yes?

- Pablo, what about what character you want to do the job?

- Ah, character what? "The Book of Good Love?

- Ah, well .. about ...

- Your peers have chosen to one and the other nun, sorry I do not know the names yet, the other has chosen the widow.

-...

- PAUL! Which character do you choose?

- Well ... I do not know, "the nun?

- Okay, which of the two was that of a nun?

- I, Professor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment