Saturday, January 22, 2011

Simple Screech Owl House

TQMC? 19

An orange fish caught anything in a glass on the window ledge of a hospital, at his side, a water turtle plays dead turtle with its plastic palm tree, chances of life, called Elisa and Marta's pet. Outside, through the window, there is an open space below parked cars and a large tree that covers them, also sees two slackers workers unloading sacks of sand in a small playground they are doing.
Paul looks to the fish and the turtle from his chair. Marta thinks he is the turtle and fish.
There are moments in your life when you become another person, suddenly, you're somebody else sitting in an unfamiliar place can even hear yourself think with a claridez surprising, that is called to grow, and involves a farewell child you were before you live them.
plump A nurse enters the room with joy, jokes about how quiet they are, talk to a lot of confidence while reviewing Marta droppers, when she leaves, Paul has an excuse to start once the conversation:

- You seem to know.

Marta had imagined I would say that.

- I've been here so many nights I practically know the whole hospital.

Paul returns to remain silent, not easy.

- Do you know? Sometimes I see you in class and I imagine swimming in the beach.

- With the fish?

- No, it's more than that. You see, the principle of being in the dorm, there was a guy sleeping in my room told me that her mother was a hippie and that they lived on a beach in Andalusia, a cove that can not reach anyone and there is a town of hippies living in isolation and that he lived there and in summer says that everyone spent the day going to the beach naked, to pick fruit from trees, swimming in the rocks, which had a boat. .. I imagine you are there, the two together, living with the hippies on the beach.

- It's nice. But ... we are in a hospital, must be realistic, Paul.

- is what I meant, you see, when I said I had researched on leukemia, which does not let me explain that's not that there is little chance of cure, treatment is risky and all that, I do not understand that, but I found a page of a man that his wife had also diagnosed with leukemia and he got to live years as the animated, the husband that took and sold everything and gave up the treatment and went to live in Australia on a desert island and that another man had his daughter every day to swim with dolphins and well lived ...

- Paul, what do you mean?

- Well, I mean that if you change your attitude, if you do dejases me like that man, you have fun, you forget, perhaps ...

- What is perhaps why, Paul? That perhaps one day get sick of putting up with a sick and cross you ahead on that beach a Vera enseƱndote tits and then you would look at me and would understand that you've done everything from grief, and that the penalty you over.

- But you could leave, I mean, we could try.

- Pablo, I'm not a dog left to pick up by grief and try to get him into your house and when you see that shit on the carpet you pour into the street. Not tested with feelings.

- I only tell you that if you do not want to discuss what to heal, then at least you might think of me that makes you happy.

- Pablo, when you're in this bed, you see people come in and quickly understand who are committed, which are relieved when they get up and go, I know, what I'm looking for years. I do not want you to do that, I do not want you to treat me well and when we say goodbye at night say, "Okay, now I've done my sentence, I feel better, shut the door and relieved."

- But then there is no way to approach you.

- Claro there is. In fact, I swore you would.

- we die?

- Yes

- Why do you insist on that?

- Because it's the only commitment I can get from someone I know with absolute certainty that it does not embarrassment. Someone who wants to die with me is someone at my level, I do not give punishment because it is at my level.

- Do you think that I feel sorry?

- Obviously, you're dying to go, in fact rather be in your fucking bitch Vera beach balls in this filthy hospital room filled with droppers with me, and do not lie, nor the most fool the world would choose the second option.

- So, in your opinion, why am I here?

- I told you, dammit, for shame, for shame whore, like everyone else. Go, go to your fucking beach!

Paul gets up with tears of Martha, which gives reason to it, too much pain bothers you leave, do not care, let her go ...

silence back to the room, again the noise of the workers down in the playground, the whistle of a small bulldozer, voices or screaming as discussion. Suddenly, the door suddenly opened again, it is Paul who opens an ass, back, angrily enters dragging a plastic bag, pick up the spoon on top of the table before the astonished eyes of Martha, is heard PA security notice to, slit the sack from top to bottom and scatters a pile of sand on the marble floor of the room, quickly, Paul extends his foot while looking at Martha, then rolls up his pants, goes to the window, take the palm of the tortoise and the nails in a pile of sand, then security guards burst into the room, Paul is stiff over his small beach hospital.

They break the security guards.
Paul has problems, many.
Girls will superdesagradables cleaning all the sand when cleaning the room. Even
friend Marta nurse angry displays.

However, that afternoon, that night, Martin turned, looked toward the window, saw the fish and turtle y. .. for the first time in a long time, smiled without anyone seeing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment