Monday, January 24, 2011

Birthday Wishes For Your Manager

TQMC? 20

One of the things that need learn in life is to never ignore anyone, because everyone will advise caution, forget, learn to listen to your impulses, your instinct, it is the only one who knows what you really want.

punished Paul takes a week in the dorm, because to beaches in hospitals Nacho even allowed to go to school, something that even goes against the rules themselves. But Paul has already discovered that Nacho never usually carry out their threats of expulsion, although he does not know that because he was an inner child in the same residence. Total, Paul spends his days locked up in that farm doing all the tasks assigned to it: from washing dishes to help clean up services.

His only consolation is knowing that Martha is improving, it let you call the hospital in the evenings and talk a while with her, the note in a better mood, and think that is their fault. Sometimes it feels a little silly asking ordinary things as adults, but does not care, well, then always comes looking for him and Vera returned to her real life as a teenager with homework and school gossip.

Although it is October already, it's very hot today, so that feels like summer, Vera has looked into the room Paul's hair in a ponytail, like hanging the frame, speaks:

- I have new high school gossip, if you help me pick up the clothes lying on the terrace, you the story.

Paul still has not learned to say no, and up, while breathing together in the elevator to the fifth floor where the roof of the farm, Paul thinks that Vera often makes unusual movements his head moves as if you always want the hair you rotate, or sometimes for no reason and even smile on occasion has been looking back inside the elevator. But do not give much importance, it will be well ...

Once on the terrace, Vera takes up his rope, as internal rules stipulate that each offender will be responsible for cleaning in all aspects and to avoid excuses, everyone has their shifts and areas reserved for it. However, he asked Paul to pick up the pieces from that point and it will collect in it, he finally realizes that he has played only collect their underwear, he has nothing against do, but ... surprised by the accident.

- Do you tell?

- Ah, yes, it's institutional.

- Well well, first, because everyone knows that Martha is in the hospital, but also are saying all that has been aborted. I tell you what I have.

- But you will have said no.

- I told the first day what you told me. Okay, but the best thing is we have new teacher of Castilian.

- Ah, yes. And how?

- I do not know, is rare. So young, he is handsome, but superlegante, you know? Of those that bear his jacket and pants and modern. You see it that far and say, look what's coming, but then comes up and you see that is ugly but it was the clothes, dresses and super.

- But how is professional.

- Ah, prof. Well, that, weird. He says we will do read three books per quarter, and write three essays, and if we do not, We stopped. But no one has thought because it can not do. Do you like?

- What?

- These. Is that these are as I live.

Paul, for a moment, think of the chaos theory, how ironic it is that because of wanting to prove to Martha that she prefers love to hang from any other as Vera, finished just holding up underwear Vera.

- You know what books are what must read?

- I do not know, I have pointed me down, I rang one of The Catcher in the Rye or something, but it has said it wants an essay tomorrow telling our life and an original . And I do that step.

- Why?

- Because I do not tell anyone my problems.

- You got that right.

- What?

Pablo Vera approaches terrace property in the sun at four in the afternoon, with burning red bricks floor and clothes hanging ropes causing white shadows against the blue sky offers dry your underwear in the hands and dares to say what has long been thinking

- Just talk to me in the dorm, and even I know why you're here. Just tell me your father was an architect and you'd go in a few days, however ...

- But what?

- Nobody calls, nobody comes to visit.

Vera suddenly change the gesture, embraces his clothes to his chest and trying to protect:

- What do you know?

- Why are you here?


The next day, the new Professor of Castilian could begin to read in their newly rented apartment without furniture, an essay that began:

"My name is Paul Civera Arnau, I have fifteen years old and I lost my mother, I grew up small with my grandmother Celia until she died and then I met my father. But I had problems with my father and now he has a restraining order that makes me lost custody and domestic that I live in a residence.

I'm not proud of my life, maybe I would have liked things that other colleagues have, however, today I learned something very important life today I heard a thousand times more terrible than mine and, as he hugged that person in a terrace hanging clothes, while felt mourn as if it had opened a tap on his chest, I thought that life is not important is what happened to you, and I've tried to say, but what you are going to happen. You ask me to tell my past to know who I am, you are wrong as I was wrong with me this afternoon that friend, ask me about the future I want, ask me about what I will and then yes you can know.

Signed
Paul Civera Arnau. "


(Dedicated to all of you that you had to write those essays)

0 comments:

Post a Comment