Thursday, January 20, 2011

Printed Spandex Short

TQMC? 17

When we look at another person, do not see it, just try to find out which version of us will see it, is a bit what Paul was thinking when he walked by the sidewalk to the residence and continued to look at Vera who kept walking by the other side of the street. What if Vera lived in the residence of Paul? Why else would he follow the same path?

For its part, Marta looks like the skeleton of a ship after the bombing, destroyed and about to sink into the depths of the ocean, the teacher on duty caught her friend Lucia talking on the phone and not it was another thing to say cogérselo would hang when, as a joke, the director told him he was a teacher and the teacher that he himself was a teacher. I took some to both realize the trap they have just discovered.

Carles called Elvira's mother, Marta, and before his face broke out all lie: neither was pregnant Nor those ridiculous bands had to stay there, or nude photo on the computer that slammed into the wall, nor have his hair cut with scissors ... (Now understood why her mother was always at home with headscarf, though Martha said it was to be tested for when you go bald due to chemo ...). That is, everyone who had invented Marta collapsed like a house of cards in front of their noses.

As brutal was the beating that beat him between all his lies, that Martha felt that killed and trampled the girl that she had been building since the beginning para defenderse de ese nuevo instituto, de la muerte, de la vida, del amor... Y Marta sintió que no volvería a ser la misma después de aquello; que quizás le hubiese gustado que Pablo estuviese allí afuera, esperándola en el pasillo, sin poder hacer nada, sin querer curarla, tan sólo simplemente para saber que piensa en ella, que no está sola, que la necesita como esa Marta que han dejado desnuda de mentiras en un despacho necesita del único habitante del mundo que no las hubiera necesitado para creerla.

Pablo sigue caminando sin dejar de mirar a Vera, tampoco es un mérito, más bien, resulta difícil evitarlo. Aunque tenga la cabeza elsewhere, because that night will sleep for the first time without thinking about Marta for some time, because Paul is wanting Vera also have to live in the residence.

- I saw you last night when I arrived, you were watching TV. I got to settle down and not downloaded.

Paul could not say anything, especially now, both in the elevator of the dorm, until she had to press the 2, the plant of the girls, because Paul only had pulled the 3 boys.

- But ... You too If you are an intern?

- That I wanted to ask, so I sat by your side, "in high school that I know, I mean, not teachers, but if everybody ...?

- I do not know, I do because I. .. (The mind of Paul is his photo with the poster naked forgive me) I ... (The mind of Paul Martin comments come pregnant) ... I said. But if you do not say.

- You put red right away, eh ...

- Ah, no, no, is that I come running.

- funny.

elevator while ago that Paul was the second and holds it.

- Vera, do you mind if I ask you something?

- Sure, tell me, I say no, I do not care. Oh, what a fool in the end even I am going to be red.

- Well, I wanted to know if you pass or you are staying here in the dorm for a while.

Faced with this question, see if you react really uncomfortable, he spends his hair behind his ear and still tries to smile but you can see his lips tremble.

- do not know, I've never been in such a place, my father is an architect, said that once the trial is resolved, I will return with him. Vera's eyes were overflowing with tears like I've never been in a place like this.

in life would have thought Paul feeling protector and savior to his horse and armor of a girl like Vera:

- Yo, if you want, I'll try you are well. Do not worry, Vera, I ...

- Thank you, thank you, Paul, do not know the relief it is for me to know that at least there's a guy in the residence that I will care, really, Paul, I feel much better 'I can not explain, but I'm better, I guess that is the peace that you give us gay girls, thank you, kiss, see you later.

Paul stays stuck in the elevator, pressing the number 3, looking the mirror and repeating in his mind that word ... while downstairs, her teacher, the school receives the call informing him that all that the girl's pregnancy was invented, that what they're doing now with the record of Paul, if you remain in school or they will really change residence and center.

0 comments:

Post a Comment