Thursday, January 27, 2011

Best Low Glycemic Cereals

TQMC? 23

if people were predictable, the novels would be math books 3 º ESO.

Marta never came with instruction book, rather, with a prospect of contraindications and, although it takes a few days you can sleep, has recovered a bit of anemia and about the trasquilones combing your hair brown, this morning was up and just wanted to mourn, in his head, now think of what excuse to find in order to survive itself.

Paul is developing a phobia lately that I thought had forgotten small: fear that any time someone crying displayed when you open a door or receive a call and the whole world is falling apart as when the local police managed to open the door and found his grandmother lying on the bathroom. Nor is it silly, is well aware that fear is focused on Marta, who fears her for the first time in the morning knowing that the expression of his face will depend on the degree of distress or laughter of your day.

Waiting a couple of streets prior to accompany her to school, since he has turned the corner he senses that something is wrong, but do not yet know that Marta has found an excuse for your bad day.

- Is something wrong?

- No, no, sorry about yesterday.

- No, if I liked. But certainly not anything wrong with you?

- No, come on, come on.

- Vale.

- Fuck.

- What?

- Another message.

- What message?

Marta teaches an sms on your mobile fixed with zeal, Paul does not realize is that last night.

- Do you know who he is?

- No. Just sends me everyday and missed me.

- But you said something?

- No, causes loss or crashes. And if I call I did not catch.

- But do not know who he is?

- No, dammit.

- Let's see, let me look more messages?

- No, why? They're all alike, that if I'm going to do, if I'm going to take, which is looking at my picture, that if I am a slut ... They're all alike.

- What can we do?

- Well, nothing, going to class.

In class, although today it does not rain and the yard is dry with some puddles on the basketball court, Paul is not looking out the window, look to their peers who may be trying to imagine their suspect, and imagining, unfortunately, the endless possibilities of shocks that could give Martha for a dark hallway if you get to meet their threats ...

could have been like the story, but it was not, let's go back, just as in vessels which are in the street and Marta grabs his phone in his pocket to show him the message. Marta looks into the eyes of Paul, something has changed within it, can not lie and can not be with that goofy face because he knows that it is re-imagine the nude.

sometimes make mistakes, sometimes we spend the whole life wondering what if ... Marta did not teach him the sms, he stopped, walked on as if nothing happened. But the story had taken a different course different. Now Paul would think about what he had taken the dream and not worrying about the Martha sms he unknown. Now there is no turning back.

He finished fifth hour physical education, Marta always the last to be changed in the dressing room because he is ashamed to be seen, suddenly, another message sounds on the phone, but she did not open because it's in the bag and is also taking off his tracksuit and feet sitting on the bench now that has been left alone among these white tiles.

When Martha is pulling the shirt over his head, the locker room door opens, a shoe old boy slip through the door and walk stealthily approaching with Marta as she changes. No you can see why it has stuck the shirt, you can not see that it has reached its height with the desire to look almost sickly, you know are alone and cry, which lengthens their hands and then head out Marta and it is face to face:

- What are you doing here?

- I wanted to see.

- For pull, I've seen, now turn around and go lest between the tutor.

- Marta.

- Are you still here?

- I do not want you to die.

- What's that now? Do not start again.

- No, I do not understand. I do not want to see naked anymore, I do not want you to promise me nothing, I want you do know that one day I take him around.

- Paul ...

- No, let me finish. Last night, when I the dorm, I was thinking I was imagining how wonderful it would have been to stay and sleep with you at your house the two together, but then, then I was thinking more and not want to see how you die. It is not fair, if you had given me no never the possibility of all this, I did not have known that I would cease to exist. But you had to come and tell me let me undress and then the world came over me.

- What do you mean?

- I mean you will go and who will stay here will be by lying under me. And that's not fair.

- Do you think that is right for me?

- I do not know ...

- I know that I want to see you naked again.

Marta And then repented.

0 comments:

Post a Comment